Re: Hendrickson Propeller

David A Froble

Robert Head wrote:

I recently had about 8 inches of the leading edge material come off my 17
year old Hendrickson 56X70 propeller.

I tried to call Hendrickson-Rowbar Custom Propellers but the phones
have been disconnected. Does anyone know if they are still in business
and if not is anyone still repairing or making
the same propeller? Are there any recommendations out there for a good
reliable propeller at a reasonable price?
Hust a thought about phone numbers. With all the area code changes, I wouldn't
give up too quick, just because a phone # didn't work. I think there are
internet services for finding phone numbers.

Don't know about the company.

Dave

From the Moderator: Try http://www.555-1212.com/