Re: Angel Falls

Bob Holliston

Thanks Harley, Pretty much like I remembered it. Cool squared!

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Harley Dixon harley@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

OK, just put it on YouTube where I should have put it in the first place!

Here's the link...give it awhile to get there if you can't see it immediately.

https://youtu.be/w9IchT4aE2k

Harley

On 7/22/2018 3:58 PM, nate mullins jenatepilot@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

link doesn't work

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Harley Dixon harley@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It's up and running here, and now!

https://www.facebook.com/harley.dixon/videos/10216666559686035/

Harley

On 7/22/2018 3:37 PM, Bob Holliston bob.holliston@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

Thanks Harley. Way I remember it Dick couldn't vertical roll all the way up the Falls so they had to do it in segments and piece it together.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Harley Dixon harley@AgelessWings..com [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...om> wrote:

Yep...with Jamie Lee Curtis! She was covering Angel Falls and included an interview with Dick. I converted it to digital and have it here on one of my hard drives!  Take me awhile to find it, I'll let you know when I do, and I'll upload it to my website and give you a link to it.

Harley

On 7/22/2018 11:19 AM, Bob Holliston bob.holliston@gmail..com [canard-aviators] wrote:

Anyone know how to find the film clip of Dick Rutan doing vertical rolls up Angel Falls in Venezuela? Seems like he lost a prop over Texas on his way there.