Re: Eaa live arrivals

skovbjerg

After landing there (rwy9) it did appear as if they had reserved rwys36 for warbirds and mass group arrivals. Then there was only 9 left which also accepted planes with special permits. That took a big bite out of the FISKE capacity.
Jay
Race65

On Jul 22, 2018, at 18:56, Chad Baker cbav8r@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I was listening on liveatc for a while.  Heard them say they were operating at 2 mile intervals for a while.  Lots and lots of turn backs.  Not sure what the problem was.

v/r,
Chad

..."Life is Short.  Live Your Dream and Share Your Passion."   -Holstee Manifesto

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 6:17 PM Leif Johnson jetdude@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Worst I’ve ever seen. Tried twice. Two hours. Had to break out at least 5 time. Dangerous was F. Nobody listening or complying. BS. Total chaos. One mile spacing?? Really???  Diverted (for the second time) to Waupaca. Maybe tomorrow.

Leif

On Jul 22, 2018, at 17:06, 'Erlend Moen' erlend@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I am listening at the ATC from Fisk, while looking at Flightradar24 – impressive!

At this point everyone had to turn left over Fisk and continue back to Ripon – Sunday at 5:05PM.