Re: Eaa live arrivals

Jim Rodrian

Weather issues on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

Jim

On Jul 23, 2018, at 9:48 AM, trcsmith TRCSmith@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

new controllers?

Tom Smith  A&P/IA
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB
KJ6PZN

-----Original Message-----
From: skyeyecorp@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...>
To: Jorgen Skovbjerg skovbjerg@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2018 6:38 pm
Subject: Re: [c-a] Eaa live arrivals [1 Attachment]

Wow, was it as scary as it looks? Hope you made it to the dorms.
Have fun,
--Jose

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018, at 8:19 PM, Jorgen Skovbjerg skovbjerg@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

This is what the my screen looked line..... and that was not all
:-)
Jay.

On Jul 22, 2018, at 18:56, Chad Baker cbav8r@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I was listening on liveatc for a while.  Heard them say they were operating at 2 mile intervals for a while.  Lots and lots of turn backs.  Not sure what the problem was.

v/r,
Chad

..."Life is Short.  Live Your Dream and Share Your Passion."   -Holstee Manifesto

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 6:17 PM Leif Johnson jetdude@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Worst I’ve ever seen. Tried twice. Two hours. Had to break out at least 5 time. Dangerous was F. Nobody listening or complying. BS. Total chaos. One mile spacing?? Really???  Diverted (for the second time) to Waupaca. Maybe tomorrow.
Leif

On Jul 22, 2018, at 17:06, 'Erlend Moen'erlend@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I am listening at the ATC from Fisk, while looking at Flightradar24 – impressive!
At this point everyone had to turn left over Fisk and continue back to Ripon – Sunday at 5:05PM.

Sendt: søndag 22. juli 2018 23.21
Emne: [c-a] Eaa live arrivals

5:18pm EST. Watching youtube EAA Airventure Oshkosh live arrivals & radar. What a cluster!