I saw you there...
:-(
Jay

On Jul 23, 2018, at 22:32, 'Steven W. Harmon' sharmon32@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

My fun time trying to get into Oshkosh 2 1/2 hours in pattern.  Ended up at Fondulac even fondulac made me do circles.

Steve build on
Loving life in Idaho
where living poor on the farm beats being rich in the city

.

America's #1 Brain Supplement "Better Than Adderrall"
The Brain Insider
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b569dc3fdbf1dbe5f05st03duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad