From: "Bill Theeringer" <Composite_Aircraft_Accessories@...>
To: "Don Jones" <djonesdnd@...>
Cc: <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: [c-a] INCREDIBLE EZE

Don;
Do you want someone to send you a copy of the article or do you just want
the issue date? It is in the June 2000 issue of Sport Aviation. If you
want a copy I can do that for you. Let me know.

Bill Theeringer
N29EZ

Message text written by "Don Jones"
Would someone who can please send me a copy of the article on Klaus's
Incredible Eze out of Sport Aviation. I can't seem to put my hands on
the correct issue. Thanks, Don Jones Vari 300DJ<