From: Keith Spreuer kspreuer@... [canard-aviators]
To: Canard Aviators
Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2018 4:01 pm
Subject: Re: [c-a] Re: COZY: First fuel in the Tanks

Been using 91 octane 10% ethanol in my ezpoxy ez87 tanks for at least 12 years with no problems at all. Well foggy Vance Atkinson sight gauges but still usable
Keith

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 10:39 AM skyeyecorp@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@... wrote:

It is never clear to me whether people are speaking about airport, no alcohol, Auto Gas or  gas station, 10% alcohol, Auto Gas.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018, at 12:04 PM, Tom Smith TRCSmith@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

I've been using auto gas over 18 years. Nothing to report at this time.

Tom Smith  A&P/IA
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB