From: Bruce Hughes ezcopilot@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Fri, Jan 25, 2019 2:00 pm
Subject: RE: [c-a] ADS-B is a Good thing! But "in" units are not

Tom

I thought I made the point.   I'll try again.

A new ADS-B "in" unit is a waste of money;
it just is not going to do the job,
at least in the west where coverage is spotty.

IF you are going to fly anywhere, anytime
you should spend the money to get some
kind of complete in and out ADS-B unit..

I am ordering a uAvionix pair:
 EchoUAT plus Skyfyx

That is the simplest, cheapest way to get it done.

There is a waiting list at the local avionics shop for
months to get Garmin, Lynx or other units installed.

Bruce