Re: COZY: OSHKOSH dinner

KEN4ZZ

Shoot??? First gotta know what the bag limit is on those elusive "Chrissi" critters !?? All joking aside, glad you are feeling better.?? Sounds like a great idea both to give you a break and to introduce the uninitiated to the joys of jambalaya.?? To summarize:?? You're exploring sentiment (nothing definite yet) for folks to come to same campsite as always but no tables, no sangria, Cajun food vs. spaghetti, BYOB, BYOC (chair), and listen to RAFE & CSA pitchmen.?? That about got it??? Count me in.

Ken

On 6/13/2019 6:13 PM, CozyGirrrl@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??

Please someone just shoot me now? :-/

-----Original Message-----
From: Elwood Johnson ejandlinda@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Cc: cozy_builders
Sent: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Subject: Re: [c-a] Re: COZY: OSHKOSH dinner

??
A lot of folks dont know where the Pavilion is located. ??Please give details on that please if it will be held there.

EJ Johnson N36EJ Mid. Kansas

On Jun 13, 2019, at 5:46 PM, CozyGirrrl@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

??
That part about following instructions...
Yea, I'm for it! I plan to be camped near the pavilion, so let me know if I can help.
Don Berlin
We wrote "We just got the word this morning from the EAA that this would not be okay with them."
No group dinners at the pavilion! It would have to be at our camp site again, just no tables.
...but thanks for the kind offer! =D

Chrissi