From: canard-aviators@...
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:22 AM
To: canard-aviators@...
Subject: [c-a] Stainless steel brake lines

Group:

I have good brakes and never considered SS lines.

HOWEVER a buddy bought a beautiful Longeze.

Time came for a condition inspection last week.

The AI told him to deal with his less than perfect brakes

by replacing the plastic lines.   So he is grounded.

I told him that some builders had pushed SS lines

through their existing plastic lines and are very

happy with the lines.

He needs some expert help on that, please.

Bruce Hughes