From: canard-aviators@... on behalf of Dale Martin Niceez@... [canard-aviators]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:47 AM
To: canard-aviators
Subject: Re: [c-a] uMonitor and Plasma III Tach Pulse

The manual for the Rocky Mountain instruments are still online although hard find if I recall.  I may still have the PDF on the laptop...  Will check for you when I get to work.

Dale

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 17:42 long83dt@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I know I’ve seen how to adapt the tach pulse from the Plasma III to the Rocky Mountain uMonitor before.  Now that I need it, I can’t find it.

The manual on the Plasma III clearly states that the tach pulse is 10V, 1.5mS, twice per revolution.  I don’t know what signal the uMonitor needs.

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to adapt the Plasma III to the uMonitor?

Thanks,

Dave Adams

N83DT

Race 83