Re: uMonitor and Plasma III Tach Pulse

Dale Martin

Dave,

Just found the document (Same one as Nick provided) and recall doing this for a client.  You may have to reenter all your parameters again.

Dale
For Contact info - See Website
http://www.long-ez.com

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 7:46 AM long83dt@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

That’s what I was looking for!  Thanks Nick!

Dave

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 8:51 AM -0500, "Nick U unick3@... [canard-aviators]" <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Dave,

I was able to get the RMI engine monitor to work with the plasma ignition.   If remember correctly, I had to add a small capacitor or resistor to one of the boards in the monitor.  Since I sold my instrument a while back I can’t open it up for you to check out but the person who bought my monitor (don’t recall who it was) could certainly do that.   Ron Moyer (RMI owner) states on his website he is still providing tech support.

You can try and contact him at:  ronmow@...
The website with the manuals:  http://www.rkymtn.com
Tach input info: