Re: Central States Association Newsletter

Bob Holliston

Sure, I'll take the searchable index. Painting's all done, might get it back to the airport next weekend. Wide loads can't cross the bridge here so have to make a 50 mile trip to The Dalles and back. It would've been done a month or two ago but my old loyal customers want carpenter work done and I'm just not good at saying NO.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 1:56 PM Patrick Nerger nerger@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Please check, I should be good till ?  Later this year??

Thanks,
Patrick Nerger

On Jun 24, 2019, at 1:49 PM, jschuber@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I  took the July issue of the CSA Newsletter to the post office today.  I am still saving copies for those who have not renewed. E-mail me if you want the new searchable index of back issues.

Terry Schubert

CSA Newsletter Editor/Publisher

Jschuber@...