picking up from paint - what to look for?

Christian Bailey <aetm12@...>

On the recommendations from a few folks on this list, I just had my Berkut painted at Kracon in Lincoln, CA.

They completed the job only a couple of days past the two weeks promised, which seems incredible. So I'm going tomorrow to pick her up.

I will do a careful inspection of the job, looking for runs and overspray.

On my safety list is a thorough preflight, particularly including canard attachment bolts and wires, and full travel of all controls (I brought a protractor to check the travel). They had an A&P balance the controls and make a logbook entry.

Tapping the collective braintrust here – anything else you’ve seen or heard of a paint shop mess up that I should look out for?

Christian

Berkut 540 N6212