From: DON JONES djonesdnd@... [canard-aviators]
To: CozyGirrrl@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 10:16 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] Last Call- Oshkosh Tuesday Night Dinner

I'm in, along with a friend. Don Jones & Rob Bond C U there. Excited to see that Truck Camper Emoji

On Monday, July 8, 2019, 9:16:38 AM CDT, CozyGirrrl@aol..com [canard-aviators] wrote:

Last call....we have over 110 people signed up, don't miss this event!
...after the 11th we may be out of touch

    Cozy Girrrls 1st Annual Early Birds Jambalaya Jam
 This is a CSA/RAFE group event for Canard Enthusiasts

Its that time again!
If you are coming to Osh and are going to be there early in the week (Tuesday) and hoping to
connect with other canardians, this is it!

WHAT's FOR DINNER:
Jambalaya is a Cajun/Creole dish, it is made in a huge cast iron kettle, it is
mildly to somewhat spicy-NOT HOT. Chicken, pork, sausage, veg and rice.
Probably have a side of coleslaw and....?
Hint: it goes well with beer.

LOCATION:
We will be at our campsite on North Doolittle providing we get our usual spot
otherwise we will put out the word via grapevine where we will be located,
as always look for the little red truck. Pictures of truck and map at bottom.

WHEN:
Tuesday July 23rd, social hour begins around 5PM BYOBeer

$5 "donation" per person, PLEASE bring a chair this year!

RSVP:
...this is a test, based on previous years RSVP responses we have determined 70%
of you either drink a lot when using your computer or your skills at following the
simplest of written instructions are questionable, even if they come with M drawings.
We wish to thank the remaining 30% for making our lives easier.
So, if you are coming to the dinner, please send us an RSVP with a one line response:

Please do it like this:

# of people, name(s), email, cell

EXAMPLE:

2, Chrissi, Randi, CozyGirrrl@..., 867-5309

That way there will be enough food and beverage, you wouldn't want to run out would you?
There is a threshold where we may need to make a 2nd pot, so real numbers are important.

IMPORTANT:
1. If you RSVP, please make sure you receive a Thank You! email from us within 48 hours.
2. Picnic tables are probably not available so bring a chair if you are able to scrounge one.
3. No vehicles, there is absolutely no parking available, you must park in the BLUE lot and walk.
4. Bicycles, golf carts, strollers etc must be off the road and not on our neighbors campsites.
5. We do not know of anyone who will be donating alcohol so feel free to BYOB or pass a hat and make a run to Walmart.
6. =Please, no animals!= ,we LOVE animals, just not when & where we are preparing and serving food.
7. If you RSVP in the 10 days before Airventure you will probably not receive an acknowledgement from us.
8. This has been a very wet Spring & Summer so far, count on mosquitoes! Spray yourself.

You will need your chair and maybe a blanket for the movie next door, schedule says
Tuesday, July 23: Planes: Fire and Rescue (Cartoon)
This sequel to 2013’s Planes takes us into the world of aerial firefighting as Dusty Crophopper gets
fitted with a water tank and amphibious floats, and gets to work.
This animated Pixar feature features a star-studded voice cast, and nonstop aviation.

.... or stick around and socialize!

Our trusty band of well trained and highly skilled volunteers look forward to seeing you all there!

The "Little Red Truck" for those who were looking for a red mini-pickup last year:
Secret location of dinner: