Re: Long EZ OSH 40th anniversary shirts

Ryan Kyzar

I ordered the shirts! I did a pretty limited run (36), but if I sell out and there is still demand I might make more. Sizes S-2XL The shirt is a Bella & Canvas brand cotton/poly blend in blue heather color. It’s the next step up from the Gildan shirts I used for the Cozy shirts I made.

The shirts will be at Oshkosh, either look for me wearing one, or I’ll be at the canard jambalaya. Asking a $20 “suggested donation”, all proceeds go to building my kids a tree house. I’ll let you know after OSH if any are still available for order.

See you there!

Ryan Kyzar

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 19:33 Ryan Kyzar <kyzarcozy@...> wrote:
I'm considering printing these shirts to bring to OSH. Let me know what you think.

(I saw that a couple of other people are also making shirts, this is just a design idea I had and wanted to see if enough people would want to buy it.)

Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar