Re: Long EZ OSH 40th anniversary shirts

Ryan Kyzar

Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don’t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I’ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 18:32 Greg Gullikson gegullikson@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I won’t be at Oshkosh this year but I would sure like to buy a couple of those shirts in XL or XXL!

Let me know if doable and will send you the funds.

Greg

On Jul 9, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I ordered the shirts! I did a pretty limited run (36), but if I sell out and there is still demand I might make more. Sizes S-2XL The shirt is a Bella & Canvas brand cotton/poly blend in blue heather color. It’s the next step up from the Gildan shirts I used for the Cozy shirts I made.

The shirts will be at Oshkosh, either look for me wearing one, or I’ll be at the canard jambalaya. Asking a $20 “suggested donation”, all proceeds go to building my kids a tree house. I’ll let you know after OSH if any are still available for order.

See you there!

Ryan Kyzar

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 19:33 Ryan Kyzar <kyzarcozy@...> wrote:
I'm considering printing these shirts to bring to OSH. Let me know what you think.

(I saw that a couple of other people are also making shirts, this is just a design idea I had and wanted to see if enough people would want to buy it.)

Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar