Re: First Flights after Lycoming Install

Keith Spreuer

Could we do lunch? Terri likes a leisurely Sunday morning.
Keith

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019, 4:16 PM David Kissick geckoinc99@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Forgot to ask about a time. I wouldn’t do super early (some members don’t get moving quickly). I was thinking 9:00AM since it seems to be a good breakfast place.

David Kissick

On Jul 10, 2019, at 4:08 PM, aviatingfool@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I called Vans to ask about buying one of their kits to modify.  Was late Friday and nobody was really interested in answering some questions so I let it go and got started myself.  By Monday morning I'd made everything I would have bought and was down to the rear that was unique.  Made cardboard templates until they fit and then in metal.  Pretty happy with results.

<5-2015 Engine.jpg>