From: Glen bob gcm2291@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 12:48 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] Re: Long EZ OSH 40th anniversary shirts

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM

On Jul 10, 2019, at 10:03 PM, Ken Swain ken4zz@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Suggest you check for one of his scheduled appearances and catch him before / after.
On 7/10/2019 7:29 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??
Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don???t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I???ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.??

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks