Re: Panel letters

David K

Here’s an example of what I was able to cut with the cricut. The lightning was made by using vinyl as a stencil. I’ve done lettering as well. A lot of those vinyl shops use a tool similar to a cricut but more robust.

David Kissick

On Jul 12, 2019, at 12:49 PM, Gnorm76 gnorm76@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Vinyl letters that small?

Greg Norman

On Jul 12, 2019, at 3:41 PM, David Kissick geckoinc99@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

If you have a Cricut cutting machine, you can also cut your own vinyl out as well. I made decals for my car of a canard profile with one.

David Kissick

On Jul 12, 2019, at 10:51 AM, Torger regrot@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hi,

Just buy yourself a Brother’s label maker and make your own. That is what I do. You can make new labels as you change things.

Torger T
Long-EZ 606TT
FUL