Re: Panel letters

David K

Here’s an example of what I was able to cut with the cricut. The lightning was made by using vinyl as a stencil. I’ve done lettering as well. A lot of those vinyl shops use a tool similar to a cricut but more robust. 

David Kissick

On Jul 12, 2019, at 12:49 PM, Gnorm76 gnorm76@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Vinyl letters that small?

Greg Norman

On Jul 12, 2019, at 3:41 PM, David Kissick geckoinc99@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

If you have a Cricut cutting machine, you can also cut your own vinyl out as well. I made decals for my car of a canard profile with one. 

David Kissick

On Jul 12, 2019, at 10:51 AM, Torger regrot@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hi,

Just buy yourself a Brother’s label maker and make your own. That is what I do. You can make new labels as you change things.

Torger T
Long-EZ 606TT
FUL

> On Jul 12, 2019, at 7:15 AM, Gnorm76 gnorm76@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:
>
> I see some great panels out there and looked into all ways of doing it myself and others. Silk screen, complete overlay, etching, etc. Well until I really get settled in on the perfect layout I decided to just go with white panel letters on clear background. Simple right? Im being quoted $60 a sheet an $90 for two. Is there anyone cheaper?
>
> Greg Norman
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Gnorm76 <gnorm76@...>
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

Join canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.