Re: Camping update at OSH

Nick U

Are you planning to camp in General Aviation or Homebuilt Camping?

  I have never seen an issue with HB camping.  No reservation needed.

On Jul 21, 2019, at 8:10 PM, Gerald Eaton jeaton5428@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Just got this text update:

“GA camping and parking is full unless you have reserved parking.”

Wait....
There’s reserved camping spots for GA camping/parking at Oshkosh??? (WTF!?!!)

Ok.....So I’m feeling like I belong on the short bus right now; so when did we start having reserved parking at Oshkosh? Miss-read on my part or is this just a typo? I’ve been camping under the wing for 25 years, and feel like I’ve been missing something...

Jerry Eaton