And I ‘yearn’ for the day when (because I finish mine, or buy another) I can bring a Cozy, gain a slot in HBC.....

Someday.

Jerry

On Jul 21, 2019, at 20:26, Dick Knapinski dknapinski@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Jerry:

That is for reserved hard-surface parking at the Basler FBO.

Dick

From: canard-aviators@... <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:11 PM
To: Canard Aviators <canard-aviators@...>
Subject: [c-a] Camping update at OSH

Just got this text update:

“GA camping and parking is full unless you have reserved parking.”

Wait....
There’s reserved camping spots for GA camping/parking at Oshkosh??? (WTF!?!!)

Ok.....So I’m feeling like I belong on the short bus right now; so when did we start having reserved parking at Oshkosh? Miss-read on my part or is this just a typo? I’ve been camping under the wing for 25 years, and feel like I’ve been missing something...

Jerry Eaton