RAFE Forum tomorrow at Airventure

Ryszard Zadow

RAFE Forum tomorrow, Saturday July 27th. 8:30 am Forum Stage 5.. This is not the usual RAFE Forum. It's title is "The Future of Rutan Designs Symposium". It's described as anĀ  open mike discussion with a panel of experts". Our major topic is "Where do we go from here? " The experts are scheduled to be Duane Swing, owner of Velocity Aircraft. Leonard Mullholland, EAA Hall of Famer and owner of the Legal Eagle, Paul Harrop of AOPA Live Media, Robert Harris owner of Jetguys, and Dick Vangrunsven, owner of Vans Aircraft. It should be an interesting discussion.

Ryszard