Re: Camping update at OSH

KEN4ZZ

Amen Brother.

On 7/22/2019 10:57 AM, Tom Smith TRCSmith@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??

Jerry

Don't forget, it's not about homebuilts anymore it's the corporate dollar that runs OSH. They just put up with us.

Tom Smith?? A&P/IA
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB
KJ6PZN

??
From: canard-aviators@...
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:11 PM
To: Canard Aviators
Subject: [c-a] Camping update at OSH
??
Just got this text update:

???GA camping and parking is full unless you have reserved parking.???

Wait....
There???s reserved camping spots for GA camping/parking at Oshkosh??? (WTF!?!!)

Ok.....So I???m feeling like I belong on the short bus right now; so when did we start having reserved parking at Oshkosh? Miss-read on my part or is this just a typo? I???ve been camping under the wing for 25 years, and feel like I???ve been missing something...

Jerry Eaton