EAA photo miscues

KEN4ZZ

Well, N4ZZ is safely back in the hangar after it's 42nd O$hko$h. I've been cleaning up the past week's email (I give myself the week off from email) for the last 2 hours. EAA sent out a link to an official photo archive on Flickr that their staff took which ran 28 pages and nearly 2800 photos. On a hunch I quickly scanned the first 900 or so. Discounting a few that were in afternoon or evening airshows, EAA accidentally let almost 2 dozen pictures of actual ordinary 'rank-and-file' experimental airplanes leak into the group. Someone must have really screwed up to let THAT many in.

Picture from campground yesterday will be an enduring memory of this years O$H. Bet it didn't look like that near the museum or the 'Aviator's Club'.

Ken