Re: EAA photo miscues

KEN4ZZ

Hi Izzy-

All you say is correct and certainly hope shoot gets prominent exposure.?? The really disappointing point is, though, that the less-than-2-dozen includes ALL experimentals from Pientenpols to Fly Babys to Canards to RVs.

Ken

On 7/28/2019 9:50 PM, Izzy Briggs inbriggs@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??

There were more cars than Canards.??

The future for our group is the established events like Columbia, Rough Rover, Kannab, Bahamas etc. The F-35.6 is nice but not 2,345 pictures worth of nice.??

Charlie got his Viggen in the list at least. There were a couple other so.??

That said, there was a pretty significant photo shoot of all the Canards and we???re hoping they held back on publishing those because they want to use them in the magazine. One can hope.

Izzy

On Jul 28, 2019, at 19:49, Ken Swain ken4zz@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

??

Well, N4ZZ is safely back in the hangar after it's 42nd O$hko$h. I've
been cleaning up the past week's email (I give myself the week off from
email) for the last 2 hours. EAA sent out a link to an official photo
archive on Flickr that their staff took which ran 28 pages and nearly
2800 photos. On a hunch I quickly scanned the first 900 or so.
Discounting a few that were in afternoon or evening airshows, EAA
accidentally let almost 2 dozen pictures of actual ordinary
'rank-and-file' experimental airplanes leak into the group. Someone must
have really screwed up to let THAT many in.

Picture from campground yesterday will be an enduring memory of this
years O$H. Bet it didn't look like that near the museum or the
'Aviator's Club'.

Ken