Re: Vendor Warning

David A Froble

On 7/29/2019 12:03 PM, marc_zeitlin@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

Folks:

While relaxing in our B&B room in Florence prior to going out to dinner,
I ran across a Barnstormers advertisement by David Hanson of Warren,
Ohio, for composite canard build / assistance services (he has, he
claims, 17 years of "experiance"). I felt ethically obligated to issue a
warning.
It's not easy to "bad mouth" another. It an be rather subjective. However, if one does not do so, when appropriate, then that allows more "victims". Thanks for the heads up Marc. Others don't have to take your word for things, but at least they have been advised to beware and to be careful.

Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc. E-Mail: davef@...
DFE Ultralights, Inc.
170 Grimplin Road
Vanderbilt, PA 15486