Re: Camping update at OSH

Izzy

Good points. Personally, I’d like to see anything military banned from the event. It’s be nice to skip the United Airlines and UPS airplanes dominating Boeing as well. Those guys can all go to Paris.

Maybe we should all just start landing in Rockville again.

Izzy

On Jul 29, 2019, at 13:46, Gordon Bowen gordon.bowen.training@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Osh$, has been going commercial for a long time. The reason I quit doing the composites workshop and coming to Osh to volunteer. The entire”AirVenture” theme will be a failure as soon as the homebuilder core quit volunteering at Osh. It’s now 100% on the local chapters to keep the original EAA movement alive. Ask yourself, if the EAA did not have real experimental aircraft enthusiast around the country, would our so called builders convention in Osh survive? Would the State of WI pony up the money to support the state’s largest event? I know someone in Osh corporate management reads these posting on our user group, I wonder if they will wake up to the fact that they have allowed our annual experimental convention has been highjacked by money, like our political system..