Re: Long EZ OSH 40th anniversary shirts

Ryan Kyzar

I have a few Long EZ shirts left over after OSH if anyone is still interested. $22 each, including shipping.

I have several Large, a few Mediums, and only one XL left. (guess that says something about the demand for XL shirts!)
If there is still a demand I might look into printing a few more.

Please email me off-list. Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 9:29 PM Curt Boyll curtb442@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I prefer shirts in XL (6’ 1” - 192lbs), and I still fit into my VariEze.

The VariEze is just like my Corvette … it’s a Superman Suit. So it needs to be well-fitted.

Curt Boyll
canards, colorado

On Jul 11, 2019, at 1:48 AM, Glen bob gcm2291@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM