From: Buly bulent.enginegear@... [canard-aviators] To: Ron Montgomery
Cc: Canard Aviators ; Cozy Builders
Sent: Tue, Jul 30, 2019 12:59 pm
Subject: [c-a] Re: COZY: Engine cooling

Hi Ron,
To check my baffling, I did the following:
 in the darkened hangar, I put a light bulb in the cowling  below the engine. Looking from the prop hub side, was surprised how many gaps between the baffling / engine were revealed and needed taken care of.
Every little bit helps in the cooling game.

We are in Asheville NC. Working our way West to the  Kanab fly-in.

Bulent "Buly" Aliev
"COZY 4-2"  (DUTCH STAR 4369)

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 11:36 AM Ron Montgomery <diver32533@...> wrote:
Thank you to everyone that responded to my engine cooling questions. I have a lot of new ideas to ponder .

Thanks again

Ron Montgomery