Re: COZY: tailBeacon install on lower winglet

Jenatepilot

Rob, I just purchased the tail beacon as well. However I will be installing mine inside the nose. No need to let that thing hang out in the wind.

Nate

On Jul 31, 2019, at 12:48 AM, Robert Asis lezdreamer@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

Yes, I’m looking into that also but I already have Stratus 3 for in..

Thanks,
Robert