Re: COZY: tailBeacon install on lower winglet

Jenatepilot

Rob, I just purchased the tail beacon as well. However I will be installing mine inside the nose. No need to let that thing hang out in the wind. 

Nate 

On Jul 31, 2019, at 12:48 AM, Robert Asis lezdreamer@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

Yes, I’m looking into that also but I already have Stratus 3 for in..

Thanks,
Robert

> On Jul 30, 2019, at 7:44 PM, DONALD BERLIN <vette164@...> wrote:
>
> Why not just install the Uavionix Echo system. Installed mine in the Longez in less than 3 hrs! Works perfect and then you have both in and out..
>
>
>
>> On Jul 30, 2019, at 6:07 PM, 'Robert Asis' via COZY Builders Mailing List <cozy_builders@...> wrote:
>>
>> Fellow Canardians,
>>
>> I have other plans for my wing position lights so I’m opting out of using skyBeacon; so, I’m contemplating installing the tailBeacon from uAvionix on the aft end of one my lower winglet. My Long EZ will always be Day VFR and from what I read FAR 91.205 doesn’t apply to me.
>>
>> Disregarding required work of installing it at that location and aesthetics, do you guys see any concerns of installing it there.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Robert
>> KAWO, Long EZ
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "COZY Builders Mailing List" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cozy_builders+unsubscribe@....
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cozy_builders/3AB91F7B-76AE-4FD1-8A01-F82B52FE8400%40yahoo.com.

Join canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.