From: Bob Holliston bob.holliston@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard
Sent: Fri, Aug 2, 2019 5:46 pm
Subject: Re: [c-a] Fwd:

There are three canards at the Hood River, Or. airport, A Varieze and two LongEZ's. I was the only white guy till now - all three yellow now. This way we can blame shit on the other two LOL.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 7:43 AM skyeyecorp@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I care. Looks great, even if its breaking with the white tradition. I think Vinyl is modern way to go. Is that another yellow plane in front of Speedy? I guess now there are 3 or 4 yellow canards.
--Jose

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Bob Holliston bob.holliston@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

'Case anyone cares, I finally found time to paint my plane after 6 years of flying in white primer. It's chrome yellow with a lime green top and stripes. The lime green is a vinyl wrap so I can change colors if I want or pull it off and have an all yellow airplane. The numbers and letters were laser cut so the yellow shows through. Working with the wrap was all new to me so I got to (sort of) learn a new skill, thank you YouTube. The wrap is more enjoyable to apply than the paint. BTW, the 2" numbers are legal on designs this old and you can't read them from 40' away. The "X" after the "N" is also legal and you don't have to have the experimental sticker with it on there..

Attachments:
  • IMG_6627.JPG