West 105 Epoxy System Discount

Andrew Anunson

West Marine sells the West 105/206 system epoxies that some of us use for finishing, and with their free shipping (orders of $49 or more) they are the least expensive supplier that I could find.

Today through September 11th we can get 20% off on this epoxy system... along with free shipping on orders of $49.  To get the 20% discount, use code MK55830.  This saves over $100 on the 5 gallon kit.

I have been purchasing West epoxy kits for the past year, and I've never seen a discount like this... Act Quick!!!

Andrew Anunson
Cozy MKIV #1273
Chapter 25
Pound, VA