Re: Bahama bash

Izzy

On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 07:08:39 PM EDT, Izzy Briggs wrote:

I left out of KFXE north of Miami two days ago. There were several  Pilatus, twins and Cessna Caravans gearing up to go help at 4am with free ground support (rental cars, meals, hotels, fuel) for rescue pilots. It sounds like there are people trying to get to the states or other islands. If your near, you could probably just fly to any out Island someplace there and ask around.

Izzy

On Sep 7, 2019, at 14:35, Hani Assabgui cjhani@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Do the Bash if possible support the economy and bring down any supplies that might be needed. Kind of an airlift. Get as many canards and any other aircraft and organize a huge airlift and vacation at the same time!

Thank You
Hani Assabgui

On Sep 6, 2019, at 10:13 PM, Gnorm76 gnorm76@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Canardians,
One of my inspirations besides all the other great fly-ins is the Bahama Bash. Oshkosh was my quest this year in my first flight later turned Rough River now the Bahama Bash. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Now following the devastation I’m sure some things won’t be the same. I’ve read so many stories of all the wonderful hospitality from some beautiful people down there that it makes me feel the canard community should do something special this year. Any ideas?

Greg Norman