Re: Not happy with ACS orders

cozygirrrl

That's not a good thing to be shorted any material, if it is raw goods a vendor should always give excess. I think if Jim were aware of this he'd get it sorted.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Asis lezdreamer@... [canard-aviators]
To: Canard Aviators ; Cozy Builders
Sent: Fri, Sep 20, 2019 10:29 pm
Subject: [c-a] Not happy with ACS orders

Fellow Canardians,

I never though I would do this but I need to e-mail Jim Irwin at Aircraft Spruce if you have it so I can make him aware of this. Please e-mail it to me privately.

Twice now I ordered 2 feet of aluminum channel and they come up short. The first time it happened I said ok and they sent me a replacement. Today, I received another order, aluminum was cut short. However, the 4130 tubing I got were cut to exacting length. I’m sure their replace it but it’s the wasted time I have to wait .

Thanks,
Robert
Long EZ