Re: Is Anywheremap still in business??

Terrence Bartley

Regrot:

Following is the contact info I have for Anywheremap.  Mine won’t download either.  I changed to Foreflight.  However, they are a defense contractor so I am sure the parent company is still there.  You may have to do some searching to get the correct name.

Terry

Terrence E. Bartley

2012 Teakwood Ln

Port Orange, FL 32128