Re: COZY: Raw Epoxy Fill for Elevators and Ailerons

David K

Paint will not bridge those pin holes. They will have to be filled.

David Kissick

I have a few small pinholes in the micro fill on the ailerons and elevators (see attached photo).  On the rest of the plane, I've used raw epoxy fill for the pinholes.  Do we use the raw epoxy technique on the ailerons and elevators, or will this make them out of balance?  Perhaps these pinholes are small enough to be hidden by paint....

Thanks,
Andrew Anunson
Cozy MKIV #1273
Chapter 25