Re: EFII 32 ignition

Eric Del

Well the system is more recent and the wiring is top notch compared to SDS.  Also the control head does not look like something that came out of a 80’s computer.

I know that Robert from EFII is shipping complete kits and working through his backlog.  I will have to give him a shout to se where I sit now.

Eric D.
Cozy III / C-GEDZ

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 6:48 PM, Don B via groups.io <donberlin475@...> wrote:

Eric, doesn’t sound like the way to go.  Maybe just go the SDS way!
Don

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 3:45 PM, Eric Del via groups.io <zoom2136@...> wrote:

Yes but last I saw on VAF they were only selling complete kits for now.

BTW, I’ve ordered my kit over 1 year ago and I’m still waiting for my ECUs. The rest I’ve received already.

Eric D.
Cozy III / C-GEDZ

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 6:40 PM, Don B via groups.io <donberlin475@...> wrote:

Eric, their website indicates they do.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 3:39 PM, Eric Del via groups.io <zoom2136@...> wrote:

Hi don’t think he only sells the ignitions. Last I knew he sold only the complete EFII package.

Eric D.
Cozy III / C-GEDZ

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 6:24 PM, DB <vette164@...> wrote:

Does anyone know the lead time to get the ignition only?
Don Berlin