Re: A teaspoon of canard humour in dark times.

Phillip Johnson

Yes we do have a winner here.

Phillip Johnson

On Apr 19, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Tim Andres <tim2542@...> wrote:

I think we have a winner!
Tim Andres

On Apr 19, 2020, at 1:23 PM, Jim Evans <jevansez@...> wrote:

Back in the late 80's my wife and I were going to SnF which we almost never missed.  This year my daughter wanted to go so we put her on the airlines to Tampa.  I was running late that morning leaving SnF to pick her up and weather wasn't the best.  I was almost full throttle going to Tampa and when I called approach, they said to keep my speed up that they would slip me in between a line of airline traffic on the south runway which I complied.  They said they were going to slip me in behind a 737 and to contact tower.  I never let up and turned final as well.  A minute or two later the tower called and said Longez 339E please slow down a bit, you are overtaking the 737 ahead of you.  I said "say again, please".  Just wanted to hear that again.
Y'all take care.

Jim

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 2:09 PM Neil Clayton <harvey4@...> wrote:
…and I had Orlando Approach ask me if I was a jet or a piston on descent over Ocala. I was clocking about 220 over the ground at the time.
Neil

On Apr 19, 2020, at 8:35 AM, Bulent Aliev <bulent.enginegear@...> wrote:

I had Miami Center question me once if I was a Jet or a Piston aircraft.  At the time I was passing by a Bonanza while climbing. It made my day :)

Bulent "Buly" Aliev
"COZY 4-2"  (DUTCH STAR 4369)

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 8:26 AM Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:
< about 8 or 9 years old, walked up to it and the boy said, "cool, a jet!"  >

I’ve had quite a few people approach the CozyJet and say that! 😜

RyZ

--
James W. Evans Jr.
Airport Manager