Re: FCC Radio License for International Flights

Tom Staggs

OK, I have been asked - when I got deported from Canada back when I used to fly airshows in the Long-EZ. It's a pretty funny story, but I'll tell it another time.

Suffice it to say, if the folks clearing you are already mad at you, not having something that you are required to have is only going to make it worse.

Since I live just a few minutes south of the border and cross it a couple of times a year (in "normal" years) and because I am contemplating a trip to Europe, I figured I would renew.

Tom Staggs
Long-EZ N13YV
KPAE (Paine Field, Everett, WA)