Weight and Balance Webinar

Joel Ventura

Our EAA106 chapter has had to move the programs from our annual flyin to the virtual world for reasons you may be able to guess if you are still conscious.  This Saturday, June 20, at 9:30 AM we will give a live Weight and Balance demonstration online.  This program will be recorded for future access.

The aircraft used will be an RV-8 taildragger, but the basic procedure is very similar for all aircraft.  Wings credit is available if you sign up with the FAA.  If you have never done this before, this program could be very useful for you to prepare for this process when you reach this point with your aircraft.  Details are in the link below.