Leaving OSH 2020 Behind..

Ryszard Zadow

Leaving OSH 2020 behind... | Posted by Ryszard Zadow, 3 min | At this moment last year I was standing on a Oshkosh Forum stage with a cast o

Leaving OSH 2020 Behind..

Leaving OSH 2020 behind...

Posted by Ryszard Zadow, 3 min

At this moment last year I was standing on a Oshkosh Forum stage with a cast of rock stars in the homebuilt airplane world. If you’ve not seen that video please do, its enlightening. (Click Here to see it! ) My hope was to be there again today, but as we all know, the world has changed. Who would’ve ever envisioned a year without Oshkosh? So much has been written about it that I won’t belabor the point and besides, my focus is the success of the Rutan Aircraft Flying Exper...

Created with‌ ‌ Love it?‌ Discover more