Canard Calendar - August

Erlend Moen

The August Canard Desktop Calendar is ready for download.

As always: Thanks a lot for the many beautiful pictures I have received so far. I’m always looking for new pictures, if you have pictures to share, please send them over to me. I need as large resolution as possible. My bandwidth is no problem, so don’t be afraid to send over large images!

Safe flying (and building)!

Here is the link: http://ljosnes.no/cozy/canard-calendar

PS: If the new calendar doesn’t show up, it’s probably because the website is cached in your web browser. Try to hit F5 to reload the page if this happens.

--

Erlend Moen

Cozy #1556 – chapter 20