Re: Long-EZ photo' wanted

Phil Kriley

With one wing in the clouds and the other out?  I don’t think clouds have enough definition to make that happen, but hey, if someone shows me then I’ll eat my words.
😎
Phil Kriley

On Aug 21, 2020, at 2:04 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Not at all.. That shot just takes good camera positioning, a flight of two and good timing . Gets done often but not with Ezs.

On Aug 21, 2020, at 12:43, Phil Kriley via groups.io <greilich@...> wrote:

The requested photo does not seem possible...maybe Photoshop would be the ticket...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 1:29 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

<image0.jpeg>

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ