Veri easy wings and canard, who will take them?

Tom Smith

Veri easy wings and canard, who will take them? I was offered these parts from the Vacaville airport, CA  VCB on field museum. They have been in a hanger at Nuttree for several years. Don't know who the builder was. The fuselage they want to keep and convert for kids to have their picture taken after mods for lights, switches and some old instruments installed. So, if you would like to inspect the wings and canard for your project come look. From what I can tell "I'm a Long EZ builder not a Veri builder. The workmanship looks good. But it's a different wing from the LEZ. If the wing attach fittings are important I can cut them off the fuselage and the new owner can clean off the composite material form them. Nose gear retract system should be available if needed. The Brock throttle system is also there, not sure if that will go or not, I'll ask.  If you come get them, then buy me lunch. If I need to remove the fuselage to wing fittings there would be a small charge to cut them off, because I would need to replace the foam and glass to build back the area so the the cowl fits with smooth corners per the museum future requirements.

Any questions please ask.

IMG_9541.JPG
IMG_9553.JPG
IMG_9559.JPG