Re: G5 for Experimental - Replace six pack

gary stull

To my knowledge you don’t need any authorization. Experimental A/C can use non TSO’d instruments. Only requirement is to have the pitot static check and transponder current and have the necessary instruments for the inflight and approaches you intend to use. I’m sure someone else will chime in

On Sep 23, 2020, at 12:51 PM, lezdreamer via <lezdreamer@...> wrote:

Folks, I can’t find hard documentation that says one G5 would allow me to replace all of my six pack legally. I see documentation for certified and STC; but, nothing that points specifically for experimental.

Long EZ

Join to automatically receive all group messages.