Re: COZY: RE: [c-a] Lean of peak (LOP) Operations

Del Schier

Thanks Tim,

I did realize that I could balance them myself but apparently the old injectors on my engine do not come apart. At least an A&P friend told me that I had the old style and they could not be disassembled for cleaning or anything else.  I thought new Lycoming injectors were something outrageous like $280 each but I just found some under $100 each.  If all I have to spend is $400 it would probably pay for itself in fuel in not too long.

I have to find where to get replacements, I suspect there are not too many variations for a Lycoming.

Del Schier

Cozy IV N197DL

Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL