Re: Oil Separator

berkut13

I put this unit on Thirteen and it works amazingly well.

https://antisplataero.com/products/the-asa-oil-separator

They also have a pre-built oil return tube for easy connection back to the sump.   I have that installed, but I am not using that option just yet as I wanted to measure the amount of oil captured and just have it draining into a small Nalgene bottle.  It’s not much but it sure was a mess.  Now…nada from the breather tube.

https://antisplataero.com/products/oil-drain-back-line

Good mod.

-James

Berkut/Race 13