Re: Whats the true safety record for Rutan Designs?

John Lambert

Very sad news indeed! Initial reports cite one fatal and one in critical condition.

From: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io [mailto:canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dale Martin
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 3:43 PM
To: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io
Subject: Re: [c-a] Whats the true safety record for Rutan Designs?

Oh Geez.....   When I thought things couldn't get any worse having Dale "Snort" Snodgrass killed here at Lewiston (KLWS) a few days ago.

Marc was a precious guy with lots of stories who was always ready to help if he could.  I shall miss talking to him.

Godspeed Marc

Dale
http://www.long-ez.com

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke.

Sad news. Marc Borom landed his Longez  short at Ryan Field, flipped over and was killed this morning.