Re: Hangar cleaning

skorija

So I wasn’t so stupid as that is obviously what I did

On Sep 17, 2021, at 3:31 PM, Phil Kriley via groups.io <greilich@...> wrote:

I’m not exactly sure what you are saying, but if you upgrade from Cleveland to Matco YOU MUST REPLACE EVEYTHING. This includes the axels and wheels! Matco brakes WILL NOT WORK ON CLEVELAND AXELS. And of course you MUST use Matco wheels and brake discs with Matco calipers.

Phil Kriley

On Sep 17, 2021, at 2:28 PM, skorija via groups.io <skorija@...> wrote:

I am a stupid Cozy Builder. Years ago I replaced my Cleveland brakes with Matco and didn’t know that all I had to buy was like the calipers. I bought axles calipers wheel hubs everything. willing to sell for 75% of current price. I wouldn’t use them on a cozy but I think they’ll be fine on a long very
As you can see. Prestige.
Mike aka dust
On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

<image0.jpeg>